Monday, February 15, 2010

Favorite Love Songs

Monday is time for fun lists!!!
Stop your busy schedule and take time to think about your own fun list. I guarantee you will feel happier and better able to tackle your week when you are done...

In honor of Valentine's Day yesterday, today's list is

10 Favorite Love Songs...
  1. When God Made You by Newsboys & Natalie Grant - First dance at our wedding
  2. Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Lauryn Hill - My husband danced down the aisle to this song at our wedding
  3. Melt by Rascal Flatts
  4. Endless Love by Mariah Carey - Lullaby I sang to my first born baby
  5. All of Me by Hillsong - First lullaby my baby boy sang with me
  6. You are my Sunshine - Lullaby I sang to my baby girl
  7. You and I by Michael Buble
  8. Everything by Michael Buble
  9. Better Life by Keith Urban
  10. I can't get myself to just pick one more!!!! Mariah, Natasha, Buble, Rascal, Faith, .... I could make a list of 100!!!!
Can you think of a few of your top songs and what makes them special?
Do SHARE!!

*TuTuLu*

No comments:

Post a Comment