Friday, October 22, 2010

{Feature Friday} Community Fun

What an excitement-filled morning!

My little business partners and I delivered The Royal TuTu Set to the Sebastian Ferrero Noche de Gala office. From the excitement in the office, I can tell tomorrow night's event is going to be an unforgettable affair with a phenomenal auction.
After that, I took my munchkins to hang out at The Little Shop, where preparations are underway for the Haile Village Oktoberfest going on this evening from 5-11pm. Face painting, bounce house, games, and lots of treats!!! Bring the family out tonight and look for TiTi's TuTu's for sale all over the shop.
I love being part of the Gainesville Community. There is always something to do and plenty of familiar faces with whom to share the good times. See you around!

Thank you for reading,
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment