Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm back!!!

Here I am!!!! I haven't fallen of the face of the blogworld. These last two weeks between my daughter's party, filling orders and tending to my routine responsibilities, I've had no time for blogging.

So much has happened in the last few weeks! As if I haven't talked about it enough, I was featured as Doer of the Week on Martha Stewart. That's probably been the highlight of my business career. Reading the encouraging comments from people all over the world who took time to read my story made me smile til my cheeks hurt.
I've been so motivated by your support that I've been adding more and more items to my etsy shop. Be sure to stop by and show me some love on etsy.

I've also been going through a little bit of a makeover. Since I'm turning 30 on Friday {YEAH!!} I decided to to chop off all of my hair, get some wild highlights, and pierce my ears for the first time ever. It's been fun. I'll have those photos up soon too.

Next week, I'll resume my weekly posting and publish photos of my daughter's 2nd birthday.

Thank you for staying with me on my journey. Lots of fantastic things coming our way.

xoxo
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment