Monday, August 1, 2011

{Music Monday} Joivan Jimenez

Music Monday is extra special for me when I get to feature a personal friend. A few weeks back I introduced you to the amazing Kelsi Maria, which I'm confident you're following and enjoying as much as I am. She's an incredibly talented young lady from whom you will be hearing more and more, for sure.

Today, I get to feature another great friend, Joivan Jimenez. Joivan's music is in Spanish, but I hear there is an English album in the works.

The last 10 years I've known Joivan he has been a man with a mission and a passion. He loves God, Loves people and Loves music. He gets to spend his days in a house full of gorgeous women, all featured in this video.


Joivan's style is very unique. His contemporary songs have a positive message sprinkled with a fun little latin spice. Joivan has been working tirelessly the past few years bringing a positive message to people in different countries through concerts and mission trips.

I hope you enjoy his songs and make sure you follow him on Facebook and Youtube.

xo
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment