Monday, March 22, 2010

What is True Beauty?

For the past few weeks, I've been picking at everyone's brains about what makes a person beautiful. My friends on FB, my followers on twitter, moms at the park – no one was safe!

Thanks to all who contributed to the insightful discussion. My goal is to present to you, not just my opinion, but wisdom from an array of sources.

After reading through all the comments, it is evident that beauty has two components: Self and Selflessness.

  • Self – a person's conviction about who they are.
  • Selflessness – how a person relates to others.

Based on those two components, I have come up with a list of 5 posts I want to share over the next few weeks.

What makes a person beautiful?

  1. Confidence
  2. Intentions of the Heart
  3. Countenance
  4. Words
  5. Actions

Check back to discover for yourself what beauty is all about and learn practical ways to foster true beauty in the young girls in your life.

*TuTuLu*

1 comment:

  1. Sounds very interesting! Can't wait to read the following posts!

    ReplyDelete