Saturday, June 12, 2010

What I love about my clients...

The number one reason this business and blog even exist is because of my clients.

Don't get me wrong, there was a vision and a calling on my life to unleash my creativity while sharing my heart through writing. Still, it took people asking me to sell my tutus to finally get me to stop dreaming and start doing.

Six months have passed and I am just marveled at all that has happened.

I've had the privilege of meeting some of the most precious women in various stages of the adventure we call Parenting. I've prayed with some, cried with some, and celebrated with many.

Single mothers working hard to raise their children alone. Pregnant mothers afraid and clueless about the future. Mothers of children with disabilities. Stay at home mothers needing a listening ear. Work-at-home mothers with an ability to juggle worthy of a Vegas show. Girlfriends looking for a way to brighten someone's day. Thoughtful. Selfless. Detailed. Passionate. Women.

What I love about every single one of them is the desire to give their all to whatever they do and the joy that they do it with!

These women have taught me so much about life, parenting, and business that I often find myself telling my husband, "If I don't ever sell another tutu, it'll be ok because the interactions I have with these women is worth much more than any amount of profit."


What I love about my customers is:

...they let me be creative.
...they always LOVE their finished product.
...they tell all their friends about me. Almost all my business is from word of mouth recommendations.
...they value my work beyond what I charge.
...they trust me.

I just want to thank all of you whom I've had the privilege to serve. Thank you for allowing me to grow as an artist and for jump starting me onto some amazing ideas.

There is a new album on my Facebook page for customer photos. If you have photos of your little Princess in one of my tutus, I'd love to see your photos and share them with my friends. Please email me on Facebook or on the tab to the right.

*TuTuLu*

No comments:

Post a Comment