Tuesday, November 1, 2011

{TuTu Tuesday} New Wands by TiTi's TuTu's

Happy Tuesday!

I'm writing a quick post because, as you may have noticed, life has been pretty busy over here.

The good news is that I'm loving every minute of it and I actually find myself indulging in more "me" time and family time. For that, there's no need to apologize.

It may not be a tutu, but it is one of my latest creations. Say "hello" to the new wands by TiTi's TuTu's.
Soon I'll post more photos of my new collection of truly unique wands.

The one photographed above was shipped, so I had to use a shorter stem. The ones that will be available exclusively at The Little Shop located in the Tioga Town Center will boast an extra long stem for a grand impression.

Please continue to check our Facebook page to participate in our Thanksgiving Status Posts.

Thanks for reading,
Debra

1 comment: