Monday, January 23, 2012

{Music Monday} TRUTH

Hello my dear friends! I'm super excited about today's song, not only because it may absolutely unexpected of me (I enjoy shaking up expectations), but also because it is the perfect song to share on the eve of posting about my son's hip-hop themed b-day bash.

My boy may only be 4 years old, but he loves to dance hip hop. Since his Daddy is part of a dance team, my son has been studying him since he was a baby. He watches the videos of his Daddy over and over until he memorizes the moves.

Our daily routine, without fail, involves him putting a song on the ipod and dancing his own choreograph to it. Whether it's while he waits for me to cook his lunch, or putting on a show for me (albeit to stall his nap time) dancing is a part of every day.

Today's song is one to which my son danced last week at a private show for me in our living room with his own original choreographed moves. I enjoyed his talent thoroughly, but I was amazed at the depth of the lyrics.

Here's today's Music Monday pick: "TRUTH" by Lecrae

Have a Happy Week!!

Thanks for reading.
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment