Tuesday, January 3, 2012

{TuTu Tuesday} New Year, New Adventures!


Happy New Year, My Dear Friends!!

My family is super excited about this new year and all the new things happening in our lives. I'm a huge believer in resolutions, although admittedly the word itself has some negative connotations.

The idea of giving ourselves a starting point for all those goals we know we need to accomplish is what I love about this time of year. So every year, we write out a personal plan and a family plan.

We haven't always stuck to our plans, but we've improved the quality of our lives on some level each year because of those plans.

This year, even the children have a plan! My little guy intends to get more exercise through biking. My little gal has resolved to join a ballet class. And, of course, the first thing to do in preparation for a ballet class is to shop, right? So, mommy went crazy buying ballet themed tops and jewelry for her over the Christmas break.

Here is my aspiring little dancer practicing some original poses.

I'm looking forward to seeing how we all improve our lives this year and I'm looking forward to doing it with style!

Thanks for reading,
Debra

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Lil' Missy is beautiful and I'm loving the moves. My Lil' Ladybug is starting ballet too...might be the same class. How exciting! ~ Amber B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You little dancer is adorable!!! I'm sure she is going to love classes!!

    ReplyDelete