Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gymboree Glam Boots

I just got home from an adventure-filled morning shopping with my kiddos. Thankfully, I powered up at Ladies Prayer this morning! I was looking for lavender or purple accessories for my kids to coordinate with us at an upcoming graduation when I ran into these:
This glittery pair of cowgirl boots from Gymboree, is the ultimate accessory for my Americana collection due out later this month. Seriously, could these be any cuter?!?! I can picture little Princesses wearing these at 4th of July parades accompanied, of course, by one of my red, white and blue TuTu's.

Check back for pictures soon!

*TuTuLu*

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh my!!! I can imagine the wonderful pictures I would take of Sienna wearing these with a tutu! GIRLS ARE SOOO MUCH FUN! The endless possibilities!

    ReplyDelete