Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Party Exploration

I love that as a mom I get to wear so many different hats, which I prefer to call to 'heels.'

We have so many shoes to fill: teacher, nurse, maid, chef, chauffeur, etc...

One of my favorites is the party planner role. We can't escape it! Whether you love to host big, elaborate parties or you just have the family over for a meal to celebrate, there is some planning involved.

I am absolutely passionate about parties. I love getting together with friends and family in a beautiful setting.

I thought it would be fun to bring you along as I plan my son's 3rd Birthday coming up in November. Follow my daily tweets so you can stay up to date on the idea brainstorming, crafting, designing, menu planning, and budgeting.

I think we could all get some insight from watching the process unfold.

To bring you up to speed:
I originally wanted to do a Rock Star theme (which I had already fully developed in my brain), because my son LOVES music, but when I asked him, he actually said no. I started to ignore him since he is only 2 and will probably change his mind as many times as I ask him, but the little guy has stuck to a theme request like glue.

His wish: A blue and green Super Why! Birthday with cupcakes.

Easy enough. Now, let's make it happen.

I've already come up with a few ideas and drawings, which I will share in the next few posts, but I'd love to hear from YOU!

If you have ideas, or if you find any sales, please share!!!!

*TuTuLu*

No comments:

Post a Comment