Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th!

To all my readers, family and friends:
Happy 4th of July!!!
Here is a little inspiration from the boutique...
My baby girl is the perfect little model for my Patriotic TuTu Dress in red and white stripes, with a touch of cobalt blue puffs outlining the top. An adorable blue ribbon with white embellishments secures the dress with a bow around her neck.

Two very lucky little girls will be the center of attention this holiday with my flag patterned mini-tutus complete with rhinestone stars.

The baggies with the circle tags were just something I did for fun for the kids in my son's swimming class. Each bag was filled with candy, a noisemaker, a star beaded necklace, a patriotic tattoo, and of course, an American Flag. Thanks to the early 4th of July sale at Michael's, I made these for all the kids for a grand total of $7!!!! I love bargains!

Please be safe this holiday. Keep an eye on little ones around fireworks, even sparklers can cause severe burns. Teach them to STOP, DROP, & ROLL, if their clothes catch on fire and NEVER to run.

*TuTuLu*

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! The baby looks super dooper cute in the tutu dress! You've done it again!

    ReplyDelete