Friday, April 15, 2011

{Feature-a-Friend Friday} CouponGurl

It's been a few weeks since I sat down to post on a Friday (been outdoors enjoying this amazing weather with the family...)

Today, I'm featuring my friend Dina who is a contributor for the site www.coupongurl.com.

I've known Dina and her gorgeous family personally for a little over 5 years and I just love how loving and down to earth they are! I recently stumbled upon an email from 2009 when my 1 year old son was battling asthma where Dina wrote to tell me she was praying for him. It meant so much to me, especially since my son was completely HEALED! I'm blessed to have friends like Dina.

You'll love getting to know her too!

Together with site founder Julie, Dina posts about great deals and coupons for the average family trying to be savvy about their money in these financially difficult times.
Their {inspiration}
Julie started posting about a year and a half ago after witnessing a lady at publix spend $40 for over $250 worth of groceries. "After a little research we found you can save on just about everything. So the site was started to share the deals we found with our friends and family."

The two looove sharing the coupon/great deal finds. "We get too excited about a deal and feel the need to share it. It fulfills our need of helping others even though it's through cyber space."

Their site offers a wide variety of savings and deals from grocery coupons, target deals, various online stores and printable store coupons. Look for
Coupongurl on Facebook or visit their site at www.coupongurl.com

xoxo
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment