Friday, April 1, 2011

{NEW to TiTi's TuTu's}

I'm beyond excited to introduce this new original collection to you. I feel so lucky to be the creator of something unique, unlike anything on the market. Thank you for taking time to look through my photos and leave a comment. I love feedback!

decÓrate is about having fun with fashion

about standing out,

about letting girls be girls.

No matter the age, us girls love to decorate ourselves. Whether it's make-up, nail polish, hair accessories, or jewelry, getting pampered is always a treat.

The pieces present a spunky edge while adding a touch of femininity to your look.

I strived to include something for everybody in the collection, from bold large pieces to small subtle ones; I hope you find something you like.

Please visit the decÓrate album on Facebook for more photos.

The headbands will be on sale at my new etsy store and at The Little Shop. Email me for custom orders.

Thank YOU!!!

Credits
Photos by: Patricia Bishop Photography

Hair by: Sarah Conoly for Turning Heads Salon

Headbands by: TiTI's TuTu's

Dresses and Embroidered Tops by:


2 comments:

  1. I am LOVING these new hair pieces!!! So fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jenny! You know you had a huge part in these, right?

    ReplyDelete