Sunday, January 24, 2010

10 Things...

It's that time again...time to make a list. This week, we will start thinking about Valentine's Day.

10 things that would make Valentine's Day perfect:
  1. They make Valentine's a national holiday with pay.
  2. No wait at the restaurant. Actually, NO ONE at the restaurant.
  3. Mid-day, a box arrives via UPS with a complete outfit inside and a note to be ready at 6pm
  4. The box also includes a gift certificate to your favorite hair salon.
  5. ...and to your favorite nail salon
  6. ...and to your favorite spa
  7. ...and the name of the sitter who will watch the kids while you go get pampered
  8. When you return home from your adventure, the house is clean
  9. He buys you a gift that does not involve 'guess the flavor' candy, balloons, stuffed animals, nor carnations!
  10. You can sleep in the morning after.
We can dream, right! What would make YOUR Valentine's Day perfect? Share your comments.

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Sounds exactly like what I'm looking for! Now if it could only come true! :) I was wondering if you were going to have a Valentines tu tu line? I'm hoping we can set some money aside soon and maybe take Sophia over to your house to pick out a tu tu. I know she would love one! I'm thinking I could take sweet Valentine pix of her in it and let her wear it to school. Oh and I was reading your post about planning for the week. I would love to see a template like you mentioned of your schedule. I really desire to be more organized etc. You are an inspiration! I have really enjoyed reading your blogs! What a talented woman you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Via! Somehow I missed this, I am very sorry.
    Yes, I have a Valentine's line called "Crawling on the Wild Side." I have all the sample ones at my house, that Sophia is welcome to look at or I can make something totally original and totally her. That would be so fun! There are a few things I've been wanting to try...(Love Bug, Bee My Valentine, Love Birds, Cupid). Let me know which one sounds fun.

    I am also working on uploading the planning templates. For some reason I have no idea how to add an attachment to a post on blogger. Maybe your hubby can help me.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete