Wednesday, January 6, 2010

TuTu: Love ROCKS!!!!

Love rocks...and so will your little one in this breath-taking creation. Bold shades of hot pink and shimmery soft pink wrapped in a soft pink satin ribbon exude confidence.
When coming up with the context for this tutu, I began to reflect on my prayer over my own baby girl. I want my daughter to grow up to be a confident woman who is not a victim of her emotions but protects her heart from deception. In a world filled with broken hearts and lives that are destroyed at such an early age, I pray that my daughter will make wise decisions in every area of her life, especially in the area of love. I pray that she knows her true worth and is surrounded by people who also value her. Most of all, I pray that I can model those values for her, because I believe it all starts at home. Relationships, families, fridendships, love...THAT is what makes life ROCK!
Whether you are a client or simply a reader,
my prayer goes out to all the little girls in your life.

To order your handmade, one-of-a-kind creation send me a personal email today! All tutu's are made-to-order, so order soon. Only a limited number of these will be available before Valentine's Day.
Cost: $30 Email: averagemeetsamazing@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment