It's that time again! Monday mornings are list time for me. Before I get going with my serious lists of the week, I take my mind off work and write my own fun list.
In honor of my recent trip out of town, here is a fun list of
...10 inventions I wish existed:
- Play yard bunk beds or a play yard that sleeps 2
- Inflatable Boppy pillow that fits in your purse
- Cell phones that never lose charge
- A TV service that allows you to pick and pay for just 10-20 channels or shows that you actually watch
- Self-changing diapers
- Warning labels on children "WARNING: This child is only going to nap 30 minutes today"
- Built-in microwave in the car
- Built-in coffee maker in the car
- Chocolate flavored vegetables
- Self-packing suitcases; you just throw all your stuff into them and open it to find your things neatly organized. Ahhhhh!
I just LOVE starting my week with wishful thinking.
Have a great week, Everyone!