Monday, February 1, 2010

My Favorite Desserts

As you know, if you've been following my blog, I love to make lists. I just finished writing a number of lists in preparation for February and for my family's first out of state trip since we became a '2 under 2' household.

To get my mind off the serious planning, I started writing FUN lists on Mondays as a way to start the week on a good note.

This week, we will begin on a sweet note with my favorite desserts.
  1. Chocolate mousse cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory.
  2. Bryer's Checkered Flag, Vanilla fudge swirl, Oreo, or plain chocolate ice cream
  3. Chili's New Brownie Sunday.
  4. Vanilla, Chocolate and sweet cream ice cream sprinkled with cinnamon and brownie mix-in milkshake from Cold Stone creamery.
  5. Cheesecake bites.
  6. Edy's Moose tracks ice cream.
  7. Homemade (as in Betty Crocker) Brownies with strawberries and vanilla ice cream.
  8. Hardee's Chocolate Milkshake.
  9. Chocolate Chip Pizookie from BJ's.
  10. Cream Puffs.
  11. Bonus: Anything Pillsbury...
Go ahead, indulge yourself and make your fun list for the week. Leave it on the counter in case your Valentine needs a little help.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment