Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Costume TuTus

I was going to wait until October 1st to share these with you but, I can't help myself. We're close enough. To see the full set of pictures visit my Costume TuTus Photo Album on Facebook.

This enchanting TuTu is one of the pieces from my "Pretty.BIG.Dreams." collection. There is so much you can do with these tutus besides dance and play dress-up! How cute would this creation be as a costume?

"I want to be enchanting"
My inspiration for this TuTu, besides the fabulous color combination being a staple this Fall, is the effect young girls have on their surroundings. Little girls have a magical way of bringing light into any room. Their smiles are contagious and their spirit like a ray of sunshine.
I love that about little girls!
My prayer is that even as women, we never lose that sparkle of joy that distinguishes us.

*TuTuLu*

No comments:

Post a Comment