Friday, September 24, 2010

{Press} Martha Stewart Dreamers into Doers Feature

So, I just got home from a full day of Playdates and Mommy dates to find an email from the Martha Stewart's Dreamers into Doers site informing me that I have been featured on the site.

#1 As a member:

I can't believe my eyes!!! Thrilled doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. I am so honored and humbled to be mentioned among some of the most talented women in the country.

Here is another photo {because without seeing it for myself I would not have believed it either...}

#2 A featured photo:

#3 On the homepage:

I couldn't get a full screen shot, but you can see my little model with the layered tutu on the left hand column. Whoa!!!!

To think I was coming home excited to talk about the wife of University Florida Football's Head Coach, Shelley Meyer, teaching my daughter about sparkly jewelry at the mall today as the highlight of my day. Ha!

Keep Dreaming y'all!

*TuTuLu*

No comments:

Post a Comment