Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thankful for the Simple Things

"Thank You!"
Those two little words are so sweet to my ears.

My son recently began to thank me for everything I do. I barely finish handing him his cup when the words "thank you, Mommy" come out of his mouth. I have to admit, I become a total sucker after that. It makes me want to give him anything he wants!

There is something about using good manners, being polite, and showing gratitude that makes me eager to give him more.

Of course, I immediately think my relationship with my Father. How often do I say "Thank You" for the simple things in life. It's so important to stop and thank God for our blessings.

This week, let's stir the heart of our Father by making it a point to express gratitude over our blessings.

*TuTuLu*

No comments:

Post a Comment