Monday, May 16, 2011

{Music Monday} Surely We Can Change

I'm absolutely in love with today's song. It's been in my head since Easter when the ballet dancers at my church did a hair-raising interpretation of it.

Over the course of this year, my husband and I have been on a journey of love, starting with 1 Corinthians 13. We've been studying God's love, then trying to figure out how we can love the same way.

Our conclusion: it's hard!!!! and it's nothing like what we originally thought. God's love is mind blowing! His way of loving excludes fairness and merit; He just pours out love even when rejected and taken for granted.

We're still transforming our actions, but we've come to a new understanding of love. Although at times we feel overwhelmed, this song reminds us to take it little by little. To "change something." When we all change a little something, the whole world will change.



xoxo
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment