Tuesday, May 31, 2011

{TuTu Tuesday} Big Sister Love

Soon after I launched TiTi's TuTu's last year, I held a contest for readers to help me name my mannequin. The winner ordered a vibrant TuTu in citrus green, shades of pink, and aqua to use for her daughter's first birthday and featured today.
A year later, this sweet girl, now two years old, has the new title of loving Big Sister. Here she is with her baby sister in a heart warming shot by Tracy Henley Photography.

(only toddler tutu by TiTi's TuTu's)

What a sweet kiss! The expression looks absolutely genuine with eyes closed and all. Tracy just tops it off with colorful props and tasteful editing.

I love this photo because it reminds me of the love siblings share.

When I first had my daughter, I felt like I had reached sainthood in the eyes of my toddler. He loved her so much and was so happy to have her, I often thought ,"No matter what I may fail at as a mother, I did something right. I gave him a sister."

Oh and did I mention it looks amazing in vintage too...

Thanks for reading,
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment