Tuesday, May 24, 2011

{TuTu Tuesday} Tween Style

I've been away from the blog for a while because I'm working on a new set of products coming soon to the shop, while also working with some fabulous vendors helping me make my daughter's 2nd birthday coming up in July a hit.

I couldn't skip my favorite weekly post, though. So here is this week's edition of TuTu Tuesday.
When I received today's photos from Maria Vallejo Photography I was awed by the natural beauty of her model, Tiffany.

This stunning tween just captured my heart!

When Maria Vallejo contacted me, she shared her vision for a long tutu on an older girl. I was happy to supply a pre-made tutu for a wedding collection I was working on at the time.
Thank you , Maria for allowing TiTi's TuTu's to be part of your vision and for sharing these photos with us.

xoxo
Debra



No comments:

Post a Comment